So, you are planning on starting your vlogging journey? Great! Just make sure that you have the right equipment to assist you during the process.
When jumping into vlogging industry, it doesn’t make sense to spend thousands of dollars on a high-end camera when you are just starting off.
You can buy a professional camera once you get the hang of vlogging and you understand all the ins and outs of it.
For the learning phase, the best vlogging camera under $100 will be a good place to start.
Butcan you even get a good quality vlogging camera under $100? The short answer is, Yes!
It turns out you absolutely can get good quality digital cameras for vlogging in this range.
If you are looking for an affordable vlogging camera to kickstart your career, then this article is for you.
- Our Top 03 Picks
- Sony Digital Camera – $134.00
- Canon PowerShot Digital Camera – $69.99
- Nikon Coolpix Vlogging Camera – $122.99
- CEDITA Vlogging Digital Camera – $99.92
- Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Camera – $199.98
- Ivation Waterproof Digital Camera – $69.90
- LINNSE Video Camera Camcorder – $59.17
- SEREE FHD Camcorder – $69.99
- Aasonida FHD Digital Vlogging Camera – $89.99
- Actinow FHD Vlogging Camera – $89.99
- VideoSky FHD Vlogging Camera with Microphone – $89.99
- Weton FHD Vlogging Camera
Best Vlogging Cameras Under $100
In this article, we have round up some of the best budget vlogging cameras that you can find out there. These cameras are for beginners who want to learn vlogging and master it before getting into the professional vlogging industry.
The products that we are going to review here are all top-rated. If you are on a budget and you want to start vlogging without spending a lot of money, you can get any of the products reviewed here to record your vlogs and upload them on your YouTube channel.
So, without further ado, let’s get started with the review of the Best Vlogging Cameras under $100 that you can buy in 2021
Our Top 03 Picks
Sony Digital Camera – $134.00
Sony DSCW830 Digital CameraSony DSCW830 Digital Camera
This camera allows you to capture 720p MP4 videos. You can use this vlogging camera with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
You can capture 360 Degree panoramas with it. It offers a 22.0 lux shutter speed. The controls of this camera are quite intuitive.
It is compact and portable. This camera is great for vloggers who like to travel a lot.
The camera comes in silver color that looks great. You get a 2.7” LCD with it that you can use to see your captured work in real-time. The battery of this camera is quite amazing as well.
- 20.1MP 720p Digital Camera
- Comes with a 2.7” LCD
- Offers panorama shooting features
- Awesome battery
- Compact size
- Offers a lot of picture effects
- Image colors are a bit hard to adjust
- Some users have reported lagging issues with the software
Canon PowerShot Digital Camera – $69.99
Canon PowerShot A2300 Digital CameraCanon PowerShot A2300 Digital Camera
The best thing about this camera is, you have a lot of color choices to choose from. It features a 28mm wide-angle lens and shoots 720p videos.
It comes with DIGIC 4 image processor and the optical zoom is simply amazing.
You get a dedicated movie button with this camera that allows you to capture videos with utmost accuracy.
If you are having a hard time trying to understand the controls of this camera, you can use the help button to learn how the camera works.
The A2300 is an easy-to-use camera for beginner vloggers that captures FHD photos and videos.
- 16MP camera that captures 720p HD videos
- Comes with Image Processor and Image Stabilization
- Multiple color variants to choose from
- Includes a help button
- Includes a 2.7” LCD
- Features a wide-angle lens
- Durable build quality
- Doesn’t offer good performance in low light
- The responding time seems a bit low
Nikon Coolpix Vlogging Camera – $122.99
Nikon Coolpix L32 Vlogging CameraNikon Coolpix L32 Vlogging Camera
This camera comes with a 3” LCD. You can capture 720p videos with it. It comes with a smart portrait system which is a big help for vloggers.
And the best part is, you can use the standard AA batteries to use this camera. You can preview fun image effects offered by this camera and use them to capture memorable photos.
This camera is lightweight, compact, and portable. It offers a wide range of shooting modes including the Fireworks Show, Landscape, Backlighting, and so much more.
We highly recommend this camera if you are looking for the best vlogging experience at an affordable price.
- Powerful digital camera with 5x wide-angle zoom
- Offers multiple shooting modes
- The design looks classy
- Capture 720p HD videos
- Features a smart portrait system
- Runs on AA batteries
- Portable camera for vloggers
- USB cord sold separately
- Batteries are a bit hard to replace
CEDITA Vlogging Digital Camera – $99.92
CEDITA Vlogging Digital CameraCEDITA Vlogging Digital Camera
You get the Portrait and Night Portrait shooting modes with this camera. It has a compact form factor. The lens is quite wide.
You can pause the video in the middle of the recording. You can record videos even when you have put the camera on charge.
This camera comes with a 3” flip screen. With CEDITA, you don’t have to spend money on SD cards. It comes with a 32GB SD card.
It supports up to 128GB for SD Card for recording any length of videos that you’d want.
- 30MP video camera that shoots 2.7k FHD videos
- Comes with a wide-angle camera lens
- Includes a 32GB SD card
- The flip screen is 180 Degree rotatable
- Compact and durable
- The audio seems a bit distorted
- Doesn’t come with an image stabilizer
Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Camera – $199.98
Sony Cyber-Shot DSCW810 Digital CameraSony Cyber-Shot DSCW810 Digital Camera
It comes with a Super HAD CCD sensor that captures details down to the tiniest bits to give you the best images and video quality.
You can easily shoot with it using the party mode. It comes with SteadyShot image stabilization that helps you record photos and videos without any kind of blurry effects.
Plus, this camera includes the smile shutter technology for automatic image capturing.
The camera software is easy to understand and use. The design is ergonomic, and the build is amazingly compact.
- 20.1MP camera with 6x zoom
- Stunning photos and videos quality
- Features SteadyShot image stabilization
- Capture 720p HD videos with ease
- Offers 360 Degree panorama shooting mode
- Durable quality
- Auto-focus is not the best
- Lens get stuck sometimes
Ivation Waterproof Digital Camera – $69.90
Ivation 20MP Waterproof Digital CameraIvation 20MP Waterproof Digital Camera
This 20MP camera comes with a high-quality LCD screen. The camera is fully submersible. It comes with a fixed lens. The form factor for this camera is compact.
It sports up to 4x zoom. The flash is built-in and works underwater as well. You need two AAA batteries to use this camera. You can add up to 32GB MicroSD card to it.
The price of this camera is quite affordable. Considering the features that it has to offer; you won’t find better options than this camera in this price range.
The photos and video quality of this camera are great. We highly recommend it for recording underwater sports.
- 20MP waterproof and dustproof digital camera
- Records high-res photos and videos
- Offers 4x zoom
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries
- Can take up to 32GB MicroSD card
- Durable vlogging camera
- MicroSD not included
- Design doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing
LINNSE Video Camera Camcorder – $59.17
LINNSE Video Camera Camcorder with MicrophoneLINNSE Video Camera Camcorder with Microphone
This camera shoots 2.7K videos with its powerful 30MP camera. It shoots at 20FPS for maximum images and video quality. And the best part is, you can go up to 18x when zooming in on an object.
The 3” LCD screen makes it easy for you to preview your captured photos and videos. It offers HDMI connectivity, and you can easily transfer files to and from this camera.
This camera also has an external microphone that offers you decent sound capture performance.
LINNSE video camera offers features like Remote Controls, anti-shake technology, pause function, and face capture. This camera runs on 2 batteries that offer long-lasting performance.
- 30MP 2.7k FHD video camera
- Comes with a 3” LCD screen
- Offers up to 18x zoom
- Includes a microphone
- Rugged and durable
- Awesome battery performance
- Build quite feels a bi frail
- Changing batteries is a hassle
SEREE FHD Camcorder – $69.99
SEREE 1080p FHD CamcorderSEREE 1080p FHD Camcorder
This camera is 24MP and it shoots 1080p videos at 30FPS. It comes with a 3 inch IPS screen which offers the best preview quality. This digital camera features up to 16x zoom.
The best thing about this vlogging camera is, it is waterproof. Although the exterior is made with plastic, the value is just right for the money that you’d be investing in it.
It comes with IR night vision which offers excellent imaging quality in low-light areas. Use this multifunctional camera to take your vlogging skills to the next level.
- 24MP digital camera that shoots 1080p FHD videos
- Features 16x zoom
- Comes with a 3.0” IPS screen
- Offers excellent water resistance
- Features pause and remote control
- Smart and powerful vlogging camera
- Software has some minor bugs
- Not suited for low-light videography
Aasonida FHD Digital Vlogging Camera – $89.99
Aasonida FHD Digital Vlogging Camera 24MPAasonida FHD Digital Vlogging Camera 24MP
This camera shoots 1080p FHD videos with its 24MP camera at 30FPS. It comes with a 3” screen that you can rotate 270 Degree. Some impressive features of this camera include the microphone, the remote controls, and long battery performance.
You can use this camera as a webcam as well. It also offers the video pause function and selfie features.
The best thing about this video recorder is its compact and lightweight design. If you are a travel vlogger, we recommend using this camera.
The audio and video recording features of this camera, both are great. It is a durable quality product that we highly recommend for shooting vlogs.
- Shoots 1080p UHD videos
- 24MP camera that shoots at 30FPS
- Stunning images and videos quality
- Comes with a 3” display that can rotate 270o
- Easy to use remote controls
- Offers long-lasting performance
- Focus is subpar
- The storage capacity is low
Actinow FHD Vlogging Camera – $89.99
Actinow FHD 1080P Vlogging CameraActinow FHD 1080P Vlogging Camera
This 24MP vlogging camera shoots 1080p videos at 30FPS. You get a 3” LCD screen with it that you can rotate 270 Degrees to capture photos and videos from various angles.
This camera offers you a microphone and remote controls. With remote controls, you can easily shoot your videos and upload them to your YouTube channel.
The camera offers up to 16x zoom. It offers features like anti-shake, face detect, smile capture, webcam feature, and a self-timer. You can use this camera to record video while you are charging it.
All in all, the Actinow is the best vlogging camera under $100 in our opinion considering its features and the price tag.
- 1080p FHD vlogging camera
- Supports microphone
- Offers remote controls
- The 3 Inch display is rotatable
- Allows you to record while charging
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Sound quality is not great
- Not suited for professional use
VideoSky 1080p FHD Vlogging Camera with MicrophoneVideoSky 1080p FHD Vlogging Camera with Microphone
This camera features a 3” IPS screen. The camera supports up to 16x zoom. It is one of the best digital camcorders with a microphone that you can find out there.
This camera comes with a rechargeable microphone. Also, it supports remote controls which make it perfect for vlogging.
This camera is a good blend of awesome design and durable quality. You can rotate the screen to 270 Degrees which is quite awesome.
You can connect this camera to your PC using a USB cable to transfer files. It offers a wide range of rich features that would allow you to take your vlogging game to a whole new level.
We recommend this camera for beginner vloggers because it is easy to use and features sturdy construction.
- 24MP camera that captures 1080p videos at 30FPS
- Comes with a 3” large IPS screen
- Offers 16x zoom
- Features USB connectivity for files transfer
- Digital camcorder with remote controls
- Lightweight and portable
- Setup menu seems a bit complicated
- Sound is not clear enough
Weton 1080p FHD Vlogging CameraWeton 1080p FHD Vlogging Camera
It comes with a retractable flashlight for making YouTube videos. You get 2 batteries with this digital camera that last for a long time.
This camera offers you 3 shooting modes that include the Portrait, Beach, and Night modes. It is a sturdy and lightweight digital camera that is highly recommended for beginner vloggers.
This camera is great in terms of design and performance. Plus, the point is under $100. You won’t find a better deal for the best vlogging camera under $100 on the market.
- 24MP 1080p FHD vlogging camera
- Includes a retractable flashlight
- Comes with a 3” flip screen
- Includes a wide-angle, Fisheye lens
- Offers multiple shooting modes
- Sturdy and lightweight
- Doesn’t support certain SD Cards
- Not a good choice for professional vlogging
Vlogging is fun, there is no doubt about it. If you are feeling anxious and can’t get yourself to start vlogging, then we’d say just go for it.
Make as many videos as you possibly can, and you’d get better at it eventually.
And If you are worried about investing in high-end cameras and you just don’t have enough budget, go through the products reviewed in this article.
You’d be able to find some great quality vlogging cameras here for just under $100.
So, get the best budget vlogging camera for yourself right now and go out there to record your vlogs.
Until next time, Happy Vlogging!
- 10 Best Digital Cameras Under $100 | Most Affordable Options in 2021
- 12 Best Game Cameras Under $100 in 2021 – Reviewing Best Budget Options
- 12 Best waterproof Camera Under $100 – Top Choices for 2021
- 12 Best Digital Cameras Under $200 – Best Options for 2021
- Best Drone with HD Camera Under $100 | Top Picks for 2021